For our second 5×5 (checkout our first with Scott Move) we’re featuring Swiss-born Bolivian tattoo artist, Luxiano Streetclassic. After drawing tattoo designs for friends for many years, Luxiano began tattooing for himself in 2013, focusing on blackwork which he felt was more suited to the dark skin tones of Latin America.
What are your 5 favourite images to tattoo?
Where are your 5 favourite places (Shops, Cities etc) to work?
- hand in glove (paris, france)
- luna negra (buenos aires,argentina)
- brabo’s hand (antwerp, belgium)
- the white room (essen, germany
- forever st. pauli (hamburg, germany)
Who are your 5 biggest inspirations?
- juan evo ayma morales
- hugo chavez
- simon erl
- ivan cardenas peñaranda
- jamie vardy
5 favourite tattoos you’ve done?
5 tattoos that have impressed you lately?
Simon Erl (@simonerl) (Dharma Tattoo)
Luke Jinks (@lukejinks) (Cloak & Dagger Tattoo)
Joe Chatt (@ihaveadeathwish) (Old Habits Tattoo)
Ignacio (@ignaciottd) (Buenos Aires Classic Tattoo)
5. Cokney (@cokney) (Hand in Glove Tattoo)