For our first 5×5 we’re featuring Scott Move, an English tattooer doing incredible work. His unique dark take on traditional imagery with a more modern edge stands out amongst the sea of look-a-like tattoos. He can be found at his London shop Parliament Tattoo alongside Rebecca Vincent and Kelly Violet.
What are your 5 favourite images to tattoo?
Where are your 5 favourite places (Shops, Cities etc) to work?
- Parliament Tattoo, London
- Rain City, Manchester
- Idle Hand, San Francisco
- Three Kings, New York
- Anywhere I haven’t been yet..
Who are your 5 biggest inspirations?
- Francis Bacon
- Mike Giant
- Bill Hicks
- George Orwell
5 favourite tattoos that you’ve done?
5 tattoos that have impressed you lately?
- Will Geary (@will_geary) (Life & Death Tattoo)
- Flo Nuttall (@flonuttall) (Swansong Tattoo)
- Joseph Harper (@harpertattoo) (Parliament Tattoo)
- Oliver White (@xlxvxr) (Crooked Claw Tattoo)
- Ruby May Quilter (@rubymayqtattoo) (Sang Bleu)
You can find Scott Move at Parliament Tattoo in London and on instagram @scottmove